SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT
The Narmer Group LLC is a full-service strategic marketing, Sports Marketing ,social impact and business development agency.
We specialize in providing solutions that will cultivate emotional connections and drive business results!
With vast experience in Business Consulting, Program Development and Project Management
we focus on leveraging industry research and insights to achieve success.
As a leading strategic marketing agency we guarantee your business success!
Our services include:
• Business Strategy
• Digital / Social Marketing
• Esports Marketing
• Entertainment Marketing
• Government Contracting (Federal, State, Local)
• Sports Marketing
• Generational Marketing
• Integrated Marketing
• International Marketing
• Multicultural Marketing
• Market Research and Insights
• Performance-Based Marketing
• Social Impact Marketing
• Small Business Brand Marketing & Management
The Narmer Group LLC has the following certifications:
- Veteran-Owned Business
- Minority-Owned Business
- SBE Certification
- HUB Certification
- NBA Diverse Supplier- Registered
- Federal Contractor
- MWBE Certification, City of Charlotte
- Charlotte Business INClusion
Please Contact US
WHY WE STAND OUT
At The Narmer Group LLC, we focus on ONE GREAT THING every day. We take time to listen and work with our clients so we can actualize their unique dreams and goals.
Our marketing agency is built on value added relationships and exceptional customer service. This way, we can help our clients achieve results that will amplify their brands, products or services with time.
The Narmer Group LLC has worked with a wide range of clients including:
- Bank of America
- Coca Cola
- Learfield/IMG Collegiate
- The City of Atlanta
- Vets 2 Industry
At The Narmer Group LLC, we understand the diverse needs of our clients and that one size can’t fit all. This is why we offer customized solutions to meet your unique business needs.
Before working on your business, we take the time to listen and understand your unique business needs and goals. From there we provide a personalized approach so your business can achieve specific goals as outlined.
COLLEGIATE SPORTS, ESPORTS/GAMING AND ENTERTAINMENT MARKETING
We help businesses choose the perfect partnerships so they can get the most from every sponsorship investment.
While doing this, our experts will provide your business unlimited access to a more vibrant demographic. You will get more clicks, likes, and distributions from targeted events.
Also, as we market your business, we will create the ‘I must have this’ attitude so we can monetize your marketing. Whether you need to enhance your existing business program or you need a new one, we have a perfect package for you.
Our Sports & Entertainment Marketing Services:
• Experiential Marketing Events
• Educational Curriculum Developments for Universities & High Schools
• Industry Influencers & Stylist Access
• Professional Sports Partnerships
• Strategic Insights, Market Research & Industry Opportunities
• Virtual Programs
HBCU Collegiate Esports/Gaming Curriculum
Esports Team and Esports Lab, Johnson C. Smith University Launch
Learfield / IMG Collegiate Property
MEAC (Mid-East Athletic Association) launch
Van Wagner Sports & Entertainment
CIAA (Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association) launch
- Learfield / IMG Collegiate Property, MEAC (Mid-East Athletic Association) launch
- Van Wagner Sports & Entertainment, CIAA (Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association) launch
- HBCU Collegiate Esports/Gaming Curriculum, Esports Team and Esports LabJohnson C. Smith University Launch
Small Business Brand Marketing & Management
Branding is more than a business name or a beautiful logo. It involves your identity, strategies and the exclusive services you offer.
While providing brand marketing and management planning services, our experts will help in establishing your identity.
Here are some of our exceptional brand marketing and management services:
Analysis | Consulting | Design | Insights | Market Research | Media | Strategy
We keep things simple. Our experience in customizing successful brand equity-building campaigns will translate into increased awareness, equity and sales of your products and services. This is accomplished by delivering a targeted value proposition established by sound consumer and cultural research and insights.
Our experience, “from boomers to centennials” will ensure your curated marketing message is properly received and interpreted for successful business results.
We will leverage our experience and global network of associates to achieve your international business goals. By leveraging global industry trends we will identify the proper strategic opportunities to achieve success.
We are proud of our education experience both within corporations as well as among colleges and universities. Be it within Administration, Student Services, Collegiates Sports or Teaching, let us share how our experience can help you. In addition, we also offer services in Curriculum Development, Diversity Leadership & Management, and Social Impact Strategy.
Sports/Esports & Entertainment Marketing
Digital and Social Media Marketing
We are equipped and have partnerships for the consultation, development and activation of customized digital and social media programs. Our activations includes appropriate research and performance timing and metrics.
What is THE NARMER GROUP?
The Narmer Group, LLC was founded by U.S. Air Force Veteran Officer, Corporate Executive, Agency Leader and Community Advocate, John Cash. After 20 years of leadership service to his country, corporate clients and community with industry-leading organizations, John wanted to take his talents and experience to the “next level” and garner more control of the client process to success. His passion and experience in business is summed up as, “listen to the visions and goals of the client and then develop the plans that will realize them. In doing so ensure they drive incremental revenue in a profitable manner while increasing brand equity.” This passion was curated in leadership positions as a Military Officer, Brand Marketing Executive, Experiential Marketer, Agency Executive and Trends and Insights Zealot. Why Narmer? Narmer, an accomplished ruler in ancient Egypt, led the unification of ancient Egypt thus leading the country to centuries of prosperity by realizing mutually beneficial opportunities. Like its namesake The Narmer Group will provide innovative strategy, sound leadership and accountable management to realize greater prosperity for its clients. “Satisfaction is discovered in the journey”.
Advocate | Brand Strategy | Veteran and Community Activist | Investor | P&L Management | Consumer Segments | Digital, Social & Traditional Media | Management | Market Research | Speaker and Influencer | Teamwork | Semiotics & Insights | Social Impact
Since 2004, John Cash has worked with some of the leading organizations in varying management positions:
• 2015 to Present: Johnson C. Smith University (JCSU), Charlotte, N.C- Executive Director and Professor- Strategy, Marketing, Sports & Entertainment Management, Social Media
• 2017- 2018: Van Wagner Sports and Entertainment Collegiate Services (VWSE) Charlotte, NC
• 2014- 2016: Wells Fargo, Charlotte, N.C – Vice President, Marketing Program Manager- African American Segment/ Multicultural
• 2011- 2013: IMG Collegiate Sports, Entertainment and Media, Atlanta, GA- General Manager- Corporate Partnerships
• 2006- 2011: IMAGES, USA, Atlanta, GA – Vice President of Marketing Strategy, Account Services & New Business Development
•2004 – 2005: Bank of America, Atlanta, GA & Charlote, NC – Senior Vice President Consumer Segment Marketing
• University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX: Master of Business Administration- Marketing
• Webster University, St. Louis, MO: Masters of Arts- Computer Resource Management
• Howard University, Washington, DC: Bachelor of Business Administration
Board Member: Cxmmunity
Board Chairman: Veteran 2 Industry (V2I)
Career Services & Service-Disabled Veteran Compensation Volunteer: Veterans Bridge Home